1) 1,500 hours minimum PIC time on commercial transport jets (aircraft with passenger capacity of 50 or more)
2) 4,000 hours minimum total Pilot flight time.
3) Valid Airline Transport Pilot License (“ATPL”) from ICAO recognized country.
4) Last flight within 12 months of application
5) Valid First Class Medical Certificate. (ICAO)
6) ICAO English Proficiency level 4 or above
7) Below 59 years of age at date of application for non-rated captains, below 61 years of age for A320 type rated captains.
8) Must have current or previous commercial airline experience (scheduled ops)
9) No record of accidents, incidents, or criminal activity.
***Note:Special consideration may be made for pilots with a JCAB ATPL***
JCAB holders please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.